Monday, June 29, 2009

Grounded?

I am looking for a new way of grounding myself. The whole, I have to slow down thing. I have been restless since my surgery, its tough to recover and have to sit around when things need to be done. I am ordered to rest and stay off of my leg, and all this, and I just cant get it through my thick skull. Its my refusal to accept anything less. I know now that the disappointments that I have felt or been through are only there because something better is coming. It also goes back to control. If I try to control everything then when will I have a chance to sit back and let good things happen to me. I do the control thing because we have a choice. And I make a choice. Making a choice and being controlling are one and the same thing when it comes down to it. I am being forced to sit back, relax, and heal. Done, Done and Done!