Thursday, June 4, 2009

Home From Hospital

I am very tired. I wrote this whole thing out already, and the computer didnt save it. I am just argh! over it. My fellow computer nerds out there kn0w my pain. I saved it DARNIT! And the program did not keep up with me. I type tooo fast. Owell. I will just do it again. In the mean time, I have a picture until I can get up enough strength to get back over here and sit and type it all again...





This is the top part of my leg and the bruising that has come with it. Owie. So I will get all the rest back on here after I take a rest.


Long story short, the 1 hour surgery took 3. I was in intensive care for 8 hours after that. I stopped breathing 3 times. I finally got a room of my own that night. I was only supposed to be there 1 day. I was in 3. I finally got home last night. I will fill in all the details shortly. Time to go take my meds, rest and I will be back very soon.


Thanks to my Chris, Christopher, Kristen, Mom , Lisa, Joe, Judy, Crae, Mikey, Jessica, Di, Grandma C. My hospital stay was bearable because of you guys. Mom, Chris, I couldnt have done it without you.


Shout out to Amelia, June, and Kim my f/b pals. I got your wall posts. I havent had a chance to check the rest of my messages. Thanks Jorge & Janet for the lasagna dinner tonight. Not to mention the strawberries, cherries, pineapple, and salad. You guys are the best. Lord knows I wont be cooking for a couple weeks! Its ok, I am bionic now I just need to fully heal.

My mother also said that Jesus was nailed too. I laughed. I never thought of that. She asked me if I put it in my blog. So here it is. I am nailed just like Jesus. I often make comparisons. If he can endure these atrocities then I can humbly suffer in silence in his honor. It makes me feel good about the pain if you can believe it. Ok, she has really lost it...lol... is what some of you may be thinking. I have a sense of humor about it also. I am just put in my place when I put it in those terms. Jesus Walks! and I will too...

Love to all!
Glory to God!
Thanks for all the prayers!
Thanks for sending angels!

Keep them coming!
Renee B.