Monday, June 1, 2009

Pre-op

I went Friday and did my pre-op. Get this. I took myself. Big step for me. I hear the cheers from all my angels! Anyway, they did an EKG, and talked to me about anesthesia. I got outta there around 2 and then we went to Kroger day at Hawaiian Falls. They rented the whole park out. Was fun. I saved my steps the entire week so I could walk around without my cane or crutches. I pretty much stayed in the wave pool and the lazy river. I felt it the next day trust me on that. But it was worth it. My mom was like, my coworkers are going to see you and I wanted them to at least see you with your cane or something. I am like, heck with what everyone thinks. Like, am I supposed to look a certain way because I have this "c" and I should look like I am knocking on deaths door. Hell with that. I will not look sick for anyone just because they think I should look a certain way. Bald, half dead, pale. Whatever. I can tell you now that you will never see me like that! No deal!
I push on, this is a good thing. My choice to do this. Try and stop me!
Wish me luck. Send me angels. Say prayers.

LETS DO THIS!

Love to the masses,
Renee