Monday, February 8, 2010

Over Halfway Done

My treatments are going well!!!!!!! I am knocking it out like nothing else. We have it down to an art. That's the way we (my mom and I) feel by now.
I am now getting a little red around my treatment area. It gets dry and itchy and all I need is a good lotion to put on and it feels much better. Besides the everyday that we have to do, and the turning down of all the other stuff we could be doing, everything is going as it should with my treatments. I'm not going to act like its not for a good reason. We are doing what we have to do. I am doing the dam thing and like I said in my title, I am kicking ass.
I am amazingly happy too. I don't have time for boo hoo times and any bull. I truly enjoy every day. It's worth the time it takes to weed out all the posers and/or haters to keep the ones that lift you up, that take care of you, and that have love in their hearts. Simple as that.
Life is really not complicated. It all boils down to having spirit. I don't play manipulation. And great thing is, I can spot it a mile away. I sit back and watch people sometimes. When I predict a certain person and a certain action and they prove me right every time. If you wanted to be close with this person, and all they do is treat you badly then it does suck. Sadly when these posers and/or haters think they got away with something, all they did was out themselves as a poser and/or hater. To sit back and watch as others don't get the lessons of life that you do can be sad. Mostly sad because they can be older, or they can make more money, or they can have a bigger home than you, drive a better car...and the list can go on and on. That goes to show you it does not matter who you are, we are all here to learn the lessons of life. If you let those lessons pass you by then you are on the devils playground. You are not in the Lord's temple. If you were then these thoughts wouldn't even come to your mind. Love is all that dwells in the Lord's eyes and heart. All you can do is leave them behind as you grow as a person and a friend and family member. It doesn't mean that you don't see them anymore or cut them off from your life, it means that now you know who your associates are and who your friends and family are. And trust me, sometimes you are in the dark about who is who. When all the dust settles, you will see who remains.
The better you take care of your own heart and mind, the better you can be there for yourself or your loved ones. You try to give good advice and not advice that is from an ugly place. Some people cant separate themselves from the situation and see others points of view. That is one thing I have really worked on. I am proud of how far I have come, even if it has been a tough day every once in a while. I also believe the more you have been through the more the good times mean to you. The more I try as a person to be there for everyone around me, the better I feel. It hadn't been as much as I would have liked over the past three years, but hey, check the history, I have been kinda busy.
I look forward to making up for times lost, and I definitely look forward to the good times not yet upon us. Its a great life. Breathe deep while you enjoy every moment!
Some of my family don't believe in posting your business online. That is not what I am trying to do here. I am trying to save lives. I have had many women find lumps because I asked them to be diligent with self exams. I have had many women look at my story and go get checked out. That makes me feel so good. I know that I have suffered alot over the years, but I also know its not as much as others have to go through. There is a 6 year old boy with a brain tumor getting treatments the same time I do. Do you know how hard that is to watch? If I see the child you better believe he will not see the tears for him, he will see the joy I have for his fight, for his resolve. I go back to the nerdy saying of... If I could help one person its worth it. It is worth it all. And then some.
Love. Live. Laugh.
R.B.