Friday, June 18, 2010

All In A Day Of Pain

I am still waiting to find out what is causing my pain. I am wondering if it is something new or just pain from existing conditions that I am dealing with. I have dealt with pain during this whole thing but I haven't had it break me down and have me in the bed all day curled up. This time I have had a few days like that. The pills are starting to make me sick every time I take them so I am never really fully covered by the pain medicine that I am supposed to be to be taking. I end up getting sick before it ever kicks in. I know that its a battle that I am in fighting everyday for my life but its getting where I cant go a single day without having this pain stop me in my tracks and take me out of the world of normal everyday and puts me into the world of taking 3-4 steps at a time while running to a seat so I can have relief for my leg. I go to the doctor on Wed. to have an x-ray to see what is going on. I will go take it before my appt and I will find out what is wrong this time. I am tired of crying I know that much....but my strength remains!