Saturday, June 26, 2010

Time's A Wastin

I know that I am doing all I can. I have been comforted by every single doctor I have that there is nothing more I could be doing for myself than what I am already doing. I feel like I am just wasting time though.
I have my dreams on hold to take care of myself 100% with no other focus. I am really at the end of waiting for things to happens. I don't like my fate in other peoples hands. I am in charge of what happens to me and I am more than excited that maybe when they fix my other leg I will be able to be on my feet again. I can go do the things I want to do without worrying about if my pain will be an issue. I also don't like to interrupt others day with having to wait for me. I know that it isn't an issue for anybody that I have around me. They would do anything for me. I know that. I just want to do as much for myself as I can.
We have been getting the house ready for when I come home. I wont have any obstacles. Whether I have to have a walker or crutches for a while, I will need the space to use these items to get me around. I wont pull a wheelchair out unless there is a bunch of walking that day. Like the zoo, or the other day Chris wheeled me around for my xray. It was on the bottom floor and my doctor appointment is on another floor so there would be a lot of walking.
All I know is I am ready to know what they are going to do, how it will effect me, and when I will be able to be 100 miles and runnin again. Oh because you better believe that I will.
Love to all,
Renee B.