Sunday, October 3, 2010

The xrays I had last week of September came back with a fracture in my shoulder. I knew it was hurting but wasn't sure it had gotten to that point of a fracture. The cancer in my bones is responsible for that and I know that I will have more pain before I get relief.

I found this out when I was at my consultation for my radiation so the only good thing that came out of this is I will be able to do my shoulder radiation at the same time as my leg radiation. Its 10 treatments as well. I am at very happy that I wont have to wait for my leg radiation to be done before I started on my shoulder.

So I have had first appointment and I get my schedule and my first treatment on my next visit. I already know what to expect pretty much so this should blow by and be a breeze. My chest radiation was 39 treatments so 10 doesn't feel so long or wont burn me as bad as this time. I guess we shall see...