Thursday, April 30, 2009

Forgiveness to me

Its a crazy world out there. Its redundant to dwell. I have found that you take steps backwards when you get upset or unwilling to forgive. Its one thing to stand up for yourself, or what you believe in, or when you believe you are wronged. Its another thing to own up to your part of it no matter how big or small. If you cant realize that, then you cant start here at forgiveness where you look at your life and try to fix the parts that cause you pain. You have to start with you, you have to know who you are. You have to be willing to not just sit there and point fingers. If you are pointing fingers and not willing to resolve the issue, then you are just a spoiled brat. I am not saying that I have not been stubborn, and just so mad at the way I have been treated that it turns your whole world upside down. If you dont learn from it then you will repeat it. The lesson will be learned one way or another. If you arent willing to learn it when it presents itself to you for you to learn, then there will be a situation in your life come up where you will learn it the hard way. You can say...well you are one to talk... well your dam right. I am one to talk. And I am one to learn. I am one to teach. I am one to resolve it all with the Lord, then try to follow the gracious footsteps of Jesus. Goes back to WWJD. Simple as that. Maybe I should delete all I have written, because all that I have been trying to say, trying to get across is simply learned with 4 letters. WWJD. What would Jesus Do? When you think from a place of pure royalty, pure light, pure goodness then you follow the guidance of your heart not your mind where all these bull thoughts get in the way. Lesson learned....