Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Readers

To my new readers,
I was diagnosed in 2007 and have been writing this blog ever since. I have the first year or so of posts printed and in a notebook for a possible book later, and its no longer posted. So if you have any questions about what I am going through, lost, want to know something or are scared to go to the doctor, then I am here to talk. Please I beg you, dont be scared. Literally life and death depends on it. I am fighting my fight with the best thougts I can, and the best way I know how. This is a place for my thoughts, feelings, songs, anything that I need off my chest, anything I want to update my family on, want to share, or for all the new people, awareness. Guidance. Caring. Sometimes strangers care more about each other than family. If you are alone and have no one, I can relate. Even though I have family in the home, for along time I did and do not feel that alot of people can actually relate. Not their fault but nonetheless its the same. So my main thoughts now, are helping other women get early detection. Girl power!!

Renee