Friday, June 26, 2009

16

I perhaps have the best son on the planet. He is a shining star in the world of crap that is everyday life. He makes me smile no matter what is happening. He can say or do something that is classic Mijoman. I always say if that is all I did with my life was contribute this great kid, I would be fine. I mean that. I contributed to a person that is going to make a difference in this world. My daughter is feeding off of what he does and thought it was not ok when I asked her what she wanted to do when she grew up. She told me the Air Force like Christopher like I was supposed to know that. My boy has been a junior technically since the 2nd semester of his sophmore year. He is a great looking boy. Every mother says that, but come on. You have seen him...LOL.. now I know that he is meant for great things. I hope to think that I had at least 1% to do with that... I wont claim it all like some parents do. He is his own person, he makes his own decisions. I can only try to provide him with all the information, all sides to consider and know that I have made a great mind that is street smart, book smart, has the looks and the attitude to close the deal. I have a legacy already. 2 of them. And that is more than a lot of people can say. He will carry on the name proudly. MY SON, CHRISB2!