Friday, June 26, 2009

LIFE's Balance

So I already announced that my niece was born. I am so thankful that our prayers are answered and she came out healthy, happy, and content. I had this whole thing in the back of my mind of the whole life in life out thing. It has been my experience that this is how it works, how things get balanced. Sorta like the whole famous people die in 3's thing. On the day that Lisa went in to the hospital to get induced, Mona her dog also went into labor. She had one puppy and was still in labor even after Alyssa was born. My mom ended up taking her to the vet where they delivered the puppy, and Mona made it through the surgery and came home. When she came home my mom cared for her but sadly she didnt make it. Nor did any of her puppies. Not only that, but my little dog CoCo whom Chris and I rescued also passed the same day. She was killed in front of my sisters house where they have the street blocked off and are doing construction on the road. May not seem a big deal to some people who dont get the whole dog thing, but this is no doubt a big loss in our family. I know in my heart that Mona and CoCo saved me. I got to stay and be with my family a little longer. I was not called to even out the balance just yet. I still have work to do, I still have living to do. I still have stocks to buy...lol... anyway.. I wanted to pay respects to our family dogs. We have all but retired being in the dog business, we can't take losing another one. My Bits, who is Mona's puppy from her first litter, the only survivor is my one and only now. He is my everything. He loves me just as much as I love him....him so Bity...