Sunday, August 9, 2009

Surgery Update

So they snuck the breast surgeon appointment in on me, or changed it at the last minute I should say so instead of a treatment I talked with the breast surgeon and got first the resident's thoughts and then the doctors thoughts on the whole situation. I am still trying to wrap my head around what was said. I am being referred to the plastic surgeon now. I dont know if that is good or bad. Still my decision whether I go through with this thing or not. Its a pretty big decision. I have wanted to have these conversations, I also wanted some prep time to hear what they say. These visits never get any easier. Its always something major everytime. I once want to go to a normal update where nothing is said or there is no news to be given, no decision to be made. That wouldnt be life I guess. I will be able to put it in words soon enough, not yet. It took me a bit to call my mom, she was unable to go to this appointment with me, Chris went. He is all for the surgery, cut off the head the rest dies he says. I am taking so much of this into account. I hope to hear the right things from the plastic surgeon, I know better than to have my hopes up for any reason. Go in ready for anything. Its not that I have my hopes down, but I wont purposely piss myself off if I can avoid it..lol. That is common sense. So maybe next post I can formulate into words my last visit. Its a doozy.....